TRADITIONAL WOODEN DIE
● Accurate positioning of the cutting chase controlled by the centerline system. Automatic lock of the chase.
● The overturning of the chase can be done in a simple and safe way.
● Equipped with a registration detecting device of the cutting chase and the cutting plate.
● Pneumatic lock on the cutting chase. Slide in and slide out of the cutting plate in its chase is simple thanks to an air floating device.
- Maximum sheet size: 1060 × 750 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 450 × 380 mm
- Max die cutting size: 1040 x 720 mm
- Inside chase: 1120 x 760 mm
- Sheet thickness: 80 g/m2 up to 5 mm – Corrugated board B flute
- Maximum pressure: 300 t
- Minimum gripper margin: 8 mm
- Maximum speed: 7500 sheets/hour
- Max. pile height at feeder: 1600 mm
- Max. pile height at delivery: 1350 mm
- Total Power: 22 kW
- Dimension (L×W×H): 4894 × 4262 × 2300 mm
- Machine weight: 16.5 t
AUTOMATIC HIGH SPEED DIE CUTTING MACHINE
FOR 700×1000 MM AND STOCKS FROM 80 G UP 5 MM AND CORRUGATED BOARD B FLUTE
It is the ideal machine for big runs. The machine can carry out standard jobs such as cutting,
creasing, perforation, kiss cut.
FEEDING GROUP made of:
● Automatic feeding head for a non-stop feeding system.
● Stream-wise feeding system with maximum speed of 125 sheets per minute.
● 4 suction cups for lifting paper and 5 suction cups for moving paper.
● 3 electronic safety devices preventing feeder pile from over ascending.
● Micro-adjustment is available for transversal positioning of pile table.
● Lateral blowing system enhances paper separation.
● Double-sheet detector.
● High pile design allows maximum pile height up to 1600 mm.
● 2 front guides with micro-adjustment and adjustable side guide.
● Side and front guides are equipped with precision photocells, which can detect dark colour and plastic sheets with the adjustment of sensitivity.
● Photo-electric detector with automatic stop system on feeding table in case of paper jam.
● PLC and electronic cam for timing control.
The DIE CUTTING UNIT allows:
● Micro-adjustment of cutting force by a motor driven worm gear, controlled by touch screen.
● The pressure accuracy can be up to 0.01 mm.
And is made of:
● 7 sets of gripper bars with grippers made of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy ensure
accurate and consistent paper registration.
● Gripper bar positioning system equipped with a high pressure index.
● Special designed gripper bar lock to insure accurate paper registration.
● Pneumatic lock and release of cutting chase.
● Air floating cutting plate device for easy slide in and out.
● Cutting plate with aluminum base to protect the lifetime of the cutting plates and to reduce the
noise when die cutting.
● Centerlining system for quick job changeover.
The DELIVERY UNIT is equipped with:
● Safety photo-electric devices preventing over-ascending and over-descending of delivery paper pile.
● Adjustable depressor brush helps unloading paper from grippers and piling it up.
● High pile up to 1350 mm.
● Automatic belt table available for non-stop delivery (optional).
The machine is equipped with an operator interface and safety devices controlled by PLC.
Equipped with a fully automatic lubrication system, controlled by a timer.
- Equipped with a double-speed motor for continuous feeding.
- Front lay with micro adjustment.
- Double sheet detection sensor.
- Anti-obstacle device.
- Optionals: additional pressing wheels and brushes for running thin paper and corrugated
The centerline system placed on the cutting chase is equipped with transversal micro-adjustment devices, which ensure an accurate and precise registration and allows a quick changeover.
- Side registration is done through a push or pull lay placed on the operator side and the
drive side (right/left).
- Optional: photoelectric sensor for detecting black paper or transparent plastic sheets.
- High pile device that allows a maximum stack height of 1600 mm.
- The head of the automatic feeder allows feeding the product without interruptions.
- Equipped with 4 suction cups for lifting the sheet and 5 other cups for moving it.
- The height and angle of the vacuum devices is easily adjustable.
- The lifting of the feeding table is controlled by a double-speed system.
- A micro adjustment for the transversal positioning of the table is available.
- Lateral blowing system for precise sheet separation.
- Electronic sensor for double sheet detection.
- Gripper bars with grippers made of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy ensure accurate and consistent paper registration.
- On the main gripper plate there is an auxiliary gripper plate to increase grip strength for UV-coated, laminated and plastic sheets.
- Gripper blocking system to compensate an accurate paper registration.