- Maximum sheet size: 1060 × 750 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 450 × 380 mm
- Max die cutting size: 1040 x 720 mm
- Inside chase: 1120 x 760 mm
- Max hot foiling size: 1040 x 730 mm
- Sheet thickness: 80 g up to 5 mm – Corrugated board B flute
- Maximum pressure: 300 t
- Minimum gripper margin: 8 mm
- Maximum die cutting speed: 7500 sheets/hour
- Maximum hot foiling speed: 6000 sheets/hour
- Max. pile height at feeder: 1600 mm
- Max. pile height at delivery: 1350 mm
- Total Power: 60 kW
- Dimension (L×W×H): 5910 × 4262 × 2590 mm
- Machine weight: 18.5 t
PDF106T IS AN AUTOMATIC HIGH SPEED DIE CUTTING MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH HOT FOIL UNIT
FOR 700×1000 mm AND STOCKS FROM 80 g UP 5 mm AND CORRUGATED BOARD B FLUTE
It is the ideal machine for big runs. The machine can carry out standard jobs such as cutting,
creasing, perforation, kiss cut.
In addition to the mechanical characteristics of PDF106, this machine is equipped with a hot foil
unit. Foil stamping can be done in both a transversal and longitudinal direction. The latter can be
carried out in two formats, horizontal and vertical. In this way there is enough space inside the
machine for the operator to go inside and change the foil thus shortening changeover time.
The foil winding and unwinding units are outside the machine, making it easier to set up the foil roll
and increase the general performance of the machine.
As standard equipment there is an embossing unit and a creasing group. The embossing plate
is placed on a honeycomb plate. When the sheet passes through the die cutting unit, the
embossing plate presses the sheet and the embossing effect is realized.
Longitudinal foil feeding unit in horizontal format.
- ● 3 longitudinal foil feeding rollers.
● The operator can change the foil from outside the machine.
● Tension on pressing roller is consistent avoiding foil breakage.
● Enough space is available for machine maintenance
● Waste foil rewinding rolls.
Longitudinal foil feeding unit in vertical format.
● The rewinding unit is built inside the machine, to maximize the use of foil.
● The operator has enough space inside the machine to change foil and consequently saving time
when changing the roll.
● The foil control cabinet and the foil rewinding units are placed inside the machine to allow more
space. The foil roll maximum diameter is 250 mm.
● A tray for foil wastes is built-in inside the machine, to collect small wastes and prevent dust from
coming into contact with the foil.
TEMPERATURE CONTROL PANEL
There are 12 heating zones, individually controlled by a pipe heating system, with a tolerance of ± 1 °C.
● The operator can control temperature on the touch screen.
● Foil feeding and machine speed are synchronized by a control system.
● Each motor speed can be set up independently.
● Equipped with a control system of the air necessary to separate the foil: when the foil breaks
down or finishes an alarm turns on.
WORKING FLOW FOR FOIL 1
Diagram of the longitudinal foil feeding in horizontal format.
WORKING FLOW FOR FOIL 2
Diagram of the longitudinal foil feeding in vertical format.
Honeycomb plate with a die fixing device.
● Foil holder for easy makeready.
● Automatic device to increase and decrease pressure.
● Dwell time controlling device for big stamping areas.
● Air blowers are available to separate the foil.