- Maximum sheet size: 760 × 600 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 310 × 310 mm
- Max die cutting size: 750 x 580 mm
- Max hot foil size: 750 x 530 mm
- Inside chase: 820 x 607 mm
- Sheet thickness: 80 g/m2 up to corrugated board E flute
- Maximum pressure: 200 t
- Minimum gripper margin: 8 mm
- Maximum die cutting speed: 7000 sheets/hour
- Maximum hot foiling speed: 6000 sheets/hour
- Max. pile height at feeder: 1100 mm
- Max. pile height at delivery: 850 mm
- Total Power: 35 kW
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 4700 × 1900 × 2000 mm
- Machine weight: 13 t
PDF 76T IS AN AUTOMATIC HIGH SPEED MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH A HOT FOIL GROUP AND AN EMBOSSING GROUP
FORMAT 500×700 mm AND STOCKS FROM 80 g UP TO CORRUGATED BOARD E FLUTE
The machine can carry out standard jobs such as cutting, creasing, perforation, kiss cut.
It is a high speed machine that requires low investment costs.
HOT FOIL GROUP
● As standard there are two longitudinal sheet feeding systems.
● A rewinding unit and a foil unwinding unit are contained inside the machine. Changing the foil
and replacing it can easily be done from outside the machine.
● The whole group can slide out of the machine, and the foil can be changed in a simple and fast
● The group is provided with six heating zones as standard, that can be independently adjusted
with a tolerance of ± 1 °C.
● Servo motors automatically control pressure and are equipped with an automatic pressure
● A foil separating blower is available.
● Dwell time device is available for large stamping areas.
- Equipped with non-stop feeding system supplied by Mabeg Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- There are 2 suction cups for lifting paper and 2 other suction cups for moving paper. Height and
angle of suction heads are easily adjustable.
- Micro-adjustament is available for transversal position of pile table; up and down of pile table is
with double speed adjustment.
- Maximum pile height up to 1300 mm.
MAIN MOTOR AND CLUTCH
● Main motor is from Siemens.
● Equipped with pneumatic clutch.
● Equipped with a reliable progressive speed reduction system.
LUBRICATION OF MAIN DRIVE
● Equipped with centralized lubrication system.
● The elbows bar mechanism and crank rod of the main drive are lubricated consistently.
● Main chain is lubricated periodically with PLC control
● For a fast positioning of foil stamping dies and embossing dies.
● Registration Camera System.
● Calculates thermo expansions.
● Equipped with a touch screen. Job database can be stored