WITH HOT FOIL UNIT
- Maximum sheet size: 600 × 450 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 297 × 210 mm (A4)
- Max printing size: 584 x 420 mm
- Sheet thickness: 150 ~ 450 g/m 2
- Maximum speed: 6500 sheets/hour
- Maximum pressure: 150 t
- Max. pile height at feeder: 900 mm
- Max. pile height at delivery: 800 mm
- Main Motor Power: 7.5 kW
- Total Power: 30 kW
- Dimension (L×W×H): 2950 × 1500 × 1800 mm
- Machine weight: 4.2 t
HOT FOIL GROUP
● As standard there are two longitudinal sheet feeding systems.
● A rewinding unit and a foil unwinding unit are contained inside the machine. Changing the foil
and replacing it can easily be done from outside the machine.
● The whole group can slide out of the machine, and the foil can be changed in a simple and fast
● The group is provided with six heating zones as standard, that can be independently adjusted
with a tolerance of ± 1 °C.
● Servo motors automatically control pressure and are equipped with an automatic pressure
● A foil separating blower is available.
● Dwell time device is available for large stamping areas.
● It is equipped with a non-stop feeding system supplied by Mabeg Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
● A lateral blowing system is adopted to enhance paper separation. It is equipped with an
electronic sensor to detect double sheet.
● On the suction head, there is a micro adjustment device to adjust paper feeding to increase
● The standard machine is equipped with one side lay with a sensor at the operator side.
● It is also equipped with front lay sensors for setting up the position.
● The installation of the anti-obstacle device on the feeder is to prevent objects from entering into
the machine causing damages.
DELIVERY / STACKING SECTION
● It is equipped with side lay to collect the pile tidily.
● Safety photo-electric devices prevent over-ascending and over-descending of paper pile.
● An adjustable depressor brush helps unloading paper from grippers and piling it up.
● A rear air-controlled register lay helps picking up finished product easily.
- For a fast positioning of foil stamping dies and embossing dies.
- Registration Camera System.
- Calculates thermo expansions.
- Equipped with a touch screen. Job database can be stored.