- Maximum sheet size: 760 × 600 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 310 × 310 mm
- Max die cutting size: 750 x 580 mm
- Inside chase: 820 x 607 mm
- Sheet thickness: 80 g/m2 up to corrugated board E flute
- Maximum pressure: 200 t
- Minimum gripper margin: 8 mm
- Maximum speed: 7000 sheets/hour
- Max. pile height at feeder: 1300 mm
- Max. pile height at delivery: 1090 mm
- Total Power: 15 kW
- Dimension (L×W×H): 3610 × 1900 × 2000 mm
- Machine weight: 13 t
PDF 76 IS THE IDEAL MACHINE FOR MIDDLE AND LARGE RUNS
FORMAT 500×700 MM AND STOCKS FROM 80 g UP TO CORRUGATED BOARD E FLUTE
PDF76 die cutting machine can carry out standard jobs such as cutting, creasing, perforation,
It is a high speed machine that requires low investment costs.
MAIN MOTOR AND CLUTCH
LUBRICATION OF MAIN DRIVE
● Equipped with non-stop feeding system supplied by Mabeg Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
● There are 2 suction cups for lifting paper and 2 other suction cups for moving paper. Height and
angle of suction heads are easily adjustable.
● Micro-adjustment is available for transversal position of pile table; up and down of pile table is
with double speed adjustment.
● Maximum pile height up to 1300 mm.
● Main motor is from Siemens.
● Equipped with pneumatic clutch.
● Equipped with a reliable progressive speed reduction system.
● Equipped with centralized lubrication system.
● The elbows bar mechanism and crank rod of the main drive are lubricated consistently.
● Main chain is lubricated periodically with PLC control