- Maximum sheet size: 1060 × 750 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 450 × 380 mm
- Max die cutting size: 1040 x 720 mm
- Inside chase: 1120 x 760 mm
- Sheet thickness: 80 g up to 5 mm – Corrugated board B flute
- Maximum pressure: 300 t
- Minimum gripper margin: 8 mm
- Maximum speed: 7500 sheets/hour
- Max. pile height at feeder: 1600 mm
- Max. pile height at delivery: 1350 mm
- Total Power: 22 kW
- Dimension (L×W×H): 5910 × 4262 × 2300 mm
- Machine weight: 18.5 t
PDF106E IS AN AUTOMATIC HIGH SPEED DIE CUTTING MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH A STRIPPING UNIT .
FOR 700×1000 mm AND STOCKS FROM 80 g UP 5 mm AND CORRUGATED BOARD B FLUTE.
It is the ideal machine for big runs. The machine can carry out standard jobs such as cutting,
creasing, perforation, kiss cut.
In addition to the mechanical characteristics of PDF106, this machine is equipped with a stripping unit.
The machine has a 3-action movement structure with upper, middle and lower stripping frame to
help die change.
The stripping system matches with the centerline registration system in the die-cutting section, to
minimize changeover time.
WITH STRIPPING UNIT
● A 3-action movement structure with upper, middle and lower stripping frame allows changing
stripping tools easily.
● Stripping pins or male/female dies can be used for different stripping jobs.
● PDF106E is equipped with a centerline registration system: this system is also applied to the
stripping system to minimize changeover time.
● The up/down movement of the upper stripping frame is controlled by an independent motor that
makes adjustments easier.